Monday, November 5, 2012

New Christmas Ornaments

My latest project is to make Christmas Ornaments to sell in the Holly Berry Court at Raspberry Junction in Niantic, CT. If you are in the area check it out. They have 100% American Made Handmade Crafts.
My ornaments start with a white cotton fabric backed with wonderunder and stitch and tear stabilizer. I then used a rotary cutter to cut the shapes. I have 2 sizes. 2 inches and 1inch.

Then there are 2 choices I can bead the 3 sides first or stitch them together first. Here is the small one during the stitching.
Here is a photo of the larger one beaded before joining the sides.
Here is the large one beaded and joined.
I still have to decide how to add the fringe and loop.
I hope you like them. Please let me know in the comments below.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment