Thursday, August 30, 2012

Emptynest Stole my Heart

It has been kind of a bad day. Not to complain but the repairman told us we need a new water softener, then the knob of the washing machine came right off in my hand.  Hopefully Hubby will be able to fix that. 
In the past month both daughters have needed car repairs. The list goes on ... I am sure just like at your house.
Yet it is a lovely day out. One of those days you wish you could can for the cold harsh days of winter. So I went out to enjoy my yard. 
Near where my daughters parked when they were home I found this nest on the ground under the maple tree.
My daughters have long red and blond hair so it is very hard to say which daughter's hair this is but it warms my heart to see how much this bird valued the hair.  
I hope you enjoy the sight as much as I do.


No comments:

Post a Comment